Follow Me Here!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Valentines Candle

This candle I made for my BFF for Valentines Day
I pick this digi from Krista Smith as you can see
her digis are my new favorite. To put the digi on the candle is pretty 
easy coloring them is not but I think it's a cute personal gift.
I did use some stickles on it to, with bakers twine
along with the ribbon with owls ya I know it doesn't match
but I bought the ribbon for my friend so I was going to use it.
I will post links to the digi at the bottom of the page & also
to Saturated Canary blog.

                                          

                                     This photo is a bit better I was in a hurry so they are not 
                                                                     to good.
                                       


Come to think about it I have done another candle digi so 
I'm just going to post it with this one for now.

                                                  Her name is Hot Cocoa, this was my first try at
                                                  the digi on a candle so its not that good but that's
                                                  why we all practice to get it right.


Here's Kritsa blog check out the challenges 
and here were you can get the Digi stamps






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!