Follow Me Here!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Home Run Hitter - Sassy Cheryl

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 80’s nice……

Today I'm sharing this card I made for my sons friend
it's a birthday card he plays baseball but most of all his mother
loves my cards. 
The image is by Sassy Cheryl and it's called Home Run Hitter.
I do have to say this image does remind me of Nathan a bit. 









I match him up with some random papers I had, 
I know I should know what they all are but sometimes 
it just hard to keep track of them all.
I kept it simple it is for a 8 year old boy.
I added popups and some twine. 

Supplies 




Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!