Follow Me Here!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy 18th Birthday Savannah

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 80’s nice……

I made this card for my daughters 18th birthday
I can't believe my baby girl is now 18 time flies.
Her birthday was last Saturday we celebrated it
by going to dinner I invited a few of her friends 
as a surprise. We all had a good time.

I picked this Saturated Canary Image
because it reminds me of her. 
Skinny, bikini, and ice cream.

The name of this image is 
Smoking Hot by Saturated Canary.
I love all of Krista images I just don't get a 
chance to color them often but I own them all.
   
  

close up....

I match it all up with Summer Days Paper by 
Echo Park 6 x 6 pad. 
The Cut out I did on my Silhouette Cameo
With Ribbon and bling. 

Supplies 


  
Colors Used   
Skin; E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R22, R20, R30
HAIR: E57, E43, E42, E21, E50
BINIKI: YG01, YG03, YG25, 
ICE CREAM & CONE : R46, E53, E50, RV52, R85, R81 
   



Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This 18th birthday party was just superb!! All the decoration is outstanding. Last year my niece turned 18 and we celebrated the day with loads of fun at one of her favorite outdoor NYC venues. We can never forget those moments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!