Follow Me Here!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Ladybug Love Max & Maddie - Sassy Cherly's Stamps

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having

 Today I'm going to share this adorable

 image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps, I 
actually colored it it a while back and I'm
just getting around to showing it. 
 Its called Ladybug Love Max & Maddie
I have matched it up my favorite paper 
Doodlebug some doilies, dies cuts, and 
heart buttons cut from my Cameo you can
 find them here……
And  here is my creation adorable I know……

Ladybug Love Max & Maddie - Sassy Cherly's Stamps


Side view 

Another view 


inside



Clothes & other  


Hair and Skin
Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..


Lori Ann 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!