Follow Me Here!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Heart Basket Sophie


Howdy Y’all…..

Well its already the end of the month 
how time flies almost Valentines Day..
So Today I'm going to share one of the 
new release TPN has Heart Basket Sophie.
I colored her up in my favorite color pink!
Match it up with some pretty pink, white, & red 
Doodlebug Sweet Cakes Paper, Doodlebug Doily 
Cute embellishments from my Cameo. 


Basket of Love - The Paper Nest


Up close of the image and coloring…..


Side view


Another view pic


Copic Colors
E04, E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, R30,
W1, 5, 3, 7, 9
RV29, 25, RV04, 02, 00
E55, 51, R29, R59,
N1, N3 



Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!