Follow Me Here!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

TTRS Challenge Ice Cream Annie

                
                                           Howdy Y’all…..

    Hope everyone had a great 
Valentines Day! 


Any way….   onto my card…… 
today I colored up Ice Cream Annie
 I can’t believe how  Adorable he is.
I have matched it up with some adorable paper
and a pretty ribbon.


And  here is my creation just adorable I know……



Hop on over to the challenge blog and join the fun, 
and All details and rules here. cant wait to see
what beautiful creations y'all come up with.

 Official Challenge Rules
  • This challenge runs from February 15 thru February 28th 11:55pm PST.
  • You may use any stamp of your choice
  • Enter as many times as you would like. 
  • Link your project using the Add Your Link button on the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge blog by the 11:55 Feb28th
  • Please be sure to link your project to our blog.
The winner gets to choose two digis of their choice from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps


 

Copic Colors Used

Skin: E11, E0000, E000, E00, R20
Hair: E50, E51, E43, E57
Clothes: RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66
R35, R37, R39, R59


Have a wonderful day! 
I'll have another post Monday
 for another challenge for The Paper Nest


1 comment:

  1. Wow! your card is adorable!!! Love the bright colors used and the combination is just perfect.... and you coloring is just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!