Follow Me Here!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

A new challenge at The Paper Nest


Howdy Ya'll
I hope you are well. I have been pretty busy 
lately, I'm hoping to get another post or 2 up this 
week. 
Anyway to my project for anything goes challenge 
at The Paper Nest. since Valentines Day is so soon 
I made a heart box for chocolates with Love Struck Ellie.
Added some roses and ribbon to make it look pretty.
here it is.....

Love Struck Ellie - The Paper Nest


up close....

Side view....

Some details....

More details....


Side View.....

Now go and take a look at my fellow DT projects 
We have some cool gifts for the winners of the challenge,
more details on the main blog.



I hope you enjoyed my project, I love sharing them.
Have a Wonderful Day
Lori Ann 

1 comment:

  1. your card is so cute.... love the color combination and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!