Follow Me Here!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Give Thanks Ellie Card for Fall



Howdy Y’all…..



Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some hot weather for fall here……

Any way….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Give Thanks Ellie From The Paper Nest …
 I can’t believe how  Adorable this Ellie is.
I have matched it up with DCWV paper

And  here is my creation adorable I know……










Up close of the image and coloring…..





Side view …..





Supplies used

Paper – DCWV
Cameo – leaf, greeting
Embellishments – Ribbon
Misc –brad
Copic –





Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share

With you…..

Loriann 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card lovely lady!!!! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! The colors are gorgeous, and Ellie is precious! I love how you show which colors you use for each different element, too - clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! I love your coloring and the way you identify your colors!! The image is darling and so is the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is gorgeous Lori Ann. Love, love, love! Awesome card!!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!