Follow Me Here!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Little Witch Ellie from The Paper Nest




Howdy Y’all…..

Happy Happy Monday!

Hope y’all are all great today… We are having 
great fall weather in Southern California……

Anyways,… onto my card……
 Today I have put together the gorgeous image from
 The Paper Nest … this cutie is called Little Witch Ellie 

And I just love Ellie...!


I have matched him up 
with some adorable
  doodlebug design paper….

And here it is… such a cute image….


I colored her up 3 different ways they will be up 
here later this month or
in October. 

here is my adorable
Card....


Side view.....





A little sneak peak of the inside 




Supplies used

Paper – doodlebug - Halloween Parade  
Cameo – spider web 
Embellishments – ribbon 
Copic – 
HAIR; E21, 25, 59 
CLOTHES; YR00, YR02, YR18, YR68
Y000, Y02, Y11, Y15
YG01, YG03, TG17, YG25
C7,C9
BROOM; E40, 53, 55, 57
SKIN; E11, E00, E000, E0000, R30


Thank you for looking! 
come back soon I have lots of 
Birthday card I'm working on for October.....




2 comments:

  1. Oh Lori your card is awesome! Loooove orange colour it looks great! Your design is adorable too.
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!