Follow Me Here!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Ribbon and Lace Challenge


Today I'm going to share with you 
My ribbon and lace project. 
I don't use lace ever on my cards 
Why? No reason really just never had 
So I gave it a try, I had to go a little 
Out of my box of doing things but
It came out well. 
What do you think? 






The image I used is Lighting Bug Ellie,
All colored with copic, ribbon and lace 
And flower I had. 
The inside is as colorful as the outside
I have to say the photo does not do much 
For the card it looks so much better 
In person I should work  better pics sorry! 





Here she is before I put her on a card 






Here is an up close view so you can see the glitter 







The colors I used 






The prizes for the winner 




So link up to win here 
All the rules and info are there to, 
Good luck can't wait to see what you
Can come up with? 

Thank you for looking hop on over to 











2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!