Follow Me Here!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Country Boy Owen

Howdy!

Today I'm going to share with 
you Country Boy Owen from
The Paper NestHe is the cutest thing! 
There is a lot of detail in this image so I took it slow
coloring him, but I think he turn out great!



















I just Happen to find the John Deer looking                 
ribbon and I new it would be prefect
for Country Boy Owen and I just pick paper                                    I had to match and Howdy as an sentiment
and he was done. An up close of him 


The little frog is so cute!
I hand did the grass with copics I didn't                                    write down the colors I used.
Here's a pic of the inside its a bit blurry                                   sorry but the card is already gone so here it is.

\


I just added the colors to match
make it simple but cute.
Here he is one more time.




Thankyou for looking, stop by                                                    The Paper Nest to see all the other cute
images. Don't forget about                                                          The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog 
enter to win great prizes. 

Thanks again stop by soon




7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I think this is one of my most favorite cards of yours Loriann !! I love how you coloured Owen.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is wonderful, Lori Ann! Yes, your coloring is immaculate, and amazing! Definitely worth the time you took to make him perfect. Are you Copic Certified? If not, it looks like you are! Again, adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card...love all the little extras! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my geezers!! i loveeeeeeeee this lil guy and your outstanding colorwork! Wow!
    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project!!!! Stopped over from blogging it forward. I have a weekly spotlight on a blogger as well as a link up to gain new followers and combined with a giveaway. Everyone is welcomed. Would love it if you stop by. http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/2013/05/pimpin-is-eezy-delectably-dawn.html
    xx xo
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! This is so cute!!! Love the coloring:) TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!