Follow Me Here!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Savannah

Its hard to believe but my baby girl is now 15 WOW! 
I miss dressing her up in cute little Pink dresses
 and putting her hair in pigtails. 
She is now just a bit taller than me
 & everyone says she looks just like me, 
I'm not to sure about that one, 
but I do think she is beautiful but what 
mother doesn't think their daughter isn't beautiful? 


I made this card for Savannah's birthday
 her hair is much shorter than Savannah but I liked the digi for her.
The digi is my new favorite Krista Smith it's just called  fashion
you can find it here:
this is Krista Etsy shop, also go check out here
challenges blog Saturated Canary here:
Thanks for looking I hope you liked it.
Here she is up close.


And sorry no photo of the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!