Follow Me Here!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Book Shelves for Parker

Parker Has books everywhere most are from big brother and sister, so it was time to do something about the mess. I made 4 little shelves to put in the play room and they work wonderful, so good I made a few more and put them in his bedroom because sissy reads to him every night before he goes to sleep.
 Here is the wood all cut and ready to put together and sand. This was my first project of shelves so its my experiment. I use different sizes to see what I liked best, and the ones i did for his bed room I didn't put the molding on them.
 Here they are put together and one primed. See the different sizes? I like the smaller ones for his books they work just fine the bigger ones would be good for bigger things I think.
So here they are in the play room, sorry the pics aren't to good I was using my phone, but you get the idea. I pretty proud of myself for getting this done I always have a hard time finishing things but I'm trying to change that.