Follow Me Here!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Paper Nest Birthday Balloon Ellie

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… 
I know I will be.
 I will be out of town
for the weekend with my family
for my birthday today!   

Anyway….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Birthday Balloon Ellie rubber
stamp from The Paper Nest.

So you ask why I picked this stamp...
Well its my birthday and Christine's birthday
in a few days.
So Happy birthday Christine I love you!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

 And  here is my creation adorable I know……


Up close of the image and coloring…..


Side view …..



Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. Your coloring is beautiful. What is the background paper you layered the image to? Happy birthday to you and to Christine. Hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!