Follow Me Here!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Grad Ellie

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 80’s nice……
The kids and I just got back from a short trip...

Anyway….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Grad Ellie from The Paper Nest
I just love this rubber stamp so much I used it for my
 Daughters graduation, My daughter graduatied an
year earily from high school just because she wanted
to I am beyond proud of her.....   
And  here is my creation adorable I know……





Up close of the image and coloring…..





Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 

3 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! Where did you find the calendar? I am looking for 2015's now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and love this calander Lori Ann!
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot - congrats to Savannah!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!