Follow Me Here!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

TTRS Challenge Anything but a card!


Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 90's nice……

Anyway….   onto my project…… today I
 I can’t believe how adorable this image is.
I made a cute gift bag to go along with this cute image. 
I have matched it up with a pretty yellow bow and
some fun paper by Carta Bella Coll Summer
And  here is my creation adorable I know……

project.....



Up close of the image and coloring…..


Side view …..



Supplies used

Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..


Lori Ann 




GRAB OUR WEBSITE BADGE




Official Challenge Rules









  • This challenge runs from May 1 to May 14 at 11:55pm PST.








  • You may use any stamp of your choice








  • Enter as many times as you would like. 








  • Link your project using the Add Your Link button on the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge blog 








  • Please be sure to link your project to our blog.







  • The winner gets to choose two digis of their choice from Treasured Times Rubber Stam

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!