Follow Me Here!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

TPN Challenge Post March 2014

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today…
The rain has stopped now they say 80 by Friday.....
you gotta love So-cal weather.....

Any way….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Little Chick Avery From The Paper Nest …
 I can’t believe how exquisite Avery is is.
I have matched it up with some cute paper
for the calender month of March.
And  here is my creation adorable I know……



Dont forget to hop on over to The Paper Nest Challenge blog 
and add your card to the challenge....

Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Lori Ann 

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly coloured as always Lori Ann and beautiful calender.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!