Follow Me Here!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A New Challenge Anything Goes....

Howdy Y’all…..

Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California in the 80’s nice……

We have a new challenge at 
The Paper Nest anything goes ....

Any way….   onto my project…… 
Today I'm going to share
  4U Ellie from The Paper Nest …
I wanted to do something different so I 
started to put together a calender.
  
 I can’t believe how Adorable Ellie is.
I have matched it up with Echo Park Paper and 
A heart button and ribbon..... 

And  here is my creation adorable I know……



Up close of the image and coloring…..






Supplies used







We have made some slight adjustments to our Challenges
Each Challenge for now will be anything goes

We will have a random winner picked only from those using a Paper Nest Dolls Image
They will receive the main Prize
Of a $20 gift Certificate to spend in the store
Ans something special from Frog Dog Studio.

There will be 3 top winners chosen by our amazing design team.  Each top 3 winner will receive a digi stamp of there choice from the store !!


Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day!
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..
Lori Ann 

1 comment:

  1. Love your calendar Lori! It's great idea to made it. Love colours you used and of course your colouring is gorgeous, love hair.
    Big hug to you,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!