Follow Me Here!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Bunny Card


Howdy Y’all…..

Hope you are all great today…
 We have been having some cold weather 
for sunny southern California, 
but it is warming up a bit now.... 

  
onto my card……
 today I colored up Christmas Bunny
from Wee Stamps…...
 I can’t believe how  Adorable he is.
I have matched it up with some Heidi grace designs
paper and a holly die cut from my cameo..

And  here is my creation adorable I know……





 

Up close of the image and coloring…..



 Side view …..




Supplies used


 



Thank you for looking…. 
Have a Wonderful Day,

Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..

Loriann 




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I LOVE that image! And your card design is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lori! Bunny is coloured beautifully and I love that falling snow effect! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!