Follow Me Here!

Monday, November 18, 2013

New Release The Paper Nest Dolls


Howdy Y’all…..

Hope you are all great today… 
I have a New Release to share with you
and they are so much fun to color......
 The Paper Nest Punk Dolls.....

Anyway….   onto my card…… today I
colored up Punk Ellie From The Paper Nest  …
 I can’t believe how  Adorable Ellie is.
Come back tomorrow for another look
at a punk doll....

I have matched it up with Doodlebug paper……

And  here is my creation adorable I know……




Up close of the image and coloring…
..




Side view …..






Supplies used

Image – Punk Ellie
Copic –





Sneak Peek for Tomorrow......


and another for Wednesday 



Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..




4 comments:

  1. Love your intensive colors Lori. Love this pink with black. Your coloring is awesome. Love design too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loriann, your card is adorable!!! I love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loriann, hot pink and black - LOVE IT.....your coloring skills LOVE IT....great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!