Follow Me Here!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gift Giving Avery Bag

Howdy Y’all…..
Hope you are all great today… We have been having
Some great weather here in sunny
 Southern California!

Any way….   onto my project…… today I
colored up Gift Giving Avery From The Paper Nest …
 I can’t believe how Adorable Avery is.
I have matched Her up with Doodlebug Paper.

And  here is my creation adorable I know……






Up close of the image and coloring…..



 Side view …..



I made this bag in a box it is 
very easy no machine needed
Here is where I got it from.
Try it out they are too cute!


Supplies used

Paper – Doodlebug
Cameo – Snowflakes
Embellishments – ribbon, bling

Copic –






Thank you for looking…. have a wonderful day,
Come back soon to see what else I have to share
With you…..
Loriann




4 comments:

  1. Your creation is outstanding Lori!!! Love colors and image really pop! Another awesome creation!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun and adorable; I just LOVE the colors you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so cute! Love Christine's stamps too! Love the colors you use also!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!