Follow Me Here!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Series

Happy Monday! 

I'm here for just a quick post,
 I have so many images colored
I figured it was time to do something
 about it. I'm sharing Boogie Board Owen
with you on this Monday.
He fits right in for my summer theme,
  Boogie Board Owen is an image from
The Paper Nest. Christine is the artist you need to
check out all the adorable Stamps she has 
I love, love them all! 
As most of you know I'm one of the DT's on 
her team and I would like to take the time to Thank
 Christine for this opportunity, I have had a blast  these
 past few months, So thankyou from the bottom of my heart!
I love you!

Now to the image 


See how cute he is?
 I did the Bikini Ellie last week 
you can find my post here.



This is the image all colored up before I put it on a card.


 The card is perfect for any boy you know. 
The inside is just simple no sentiment so you can write anything 
you want, but it all matches perfectly.


and one more of the front of the card.


Thankyou for looking you don't know
 how much I love sharing my work 
with you!

Supplies Used

Copic Markers
Hair: YR20, E31, E25
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 
Clothes: R22 ,27, 29
BG15, 32, 53
Surf Board: B24, YG01, 
YG17, G000, BG70
Sand: E30, 33, 37, 41, 43, 71, 74
Paper: DCWV
Cardstock Stack Neutrals
& Stack 6
Zutter: Dream Kuts
Cameo: Surf Board
Sentiment: 
Clear stamps I had not 
sure were maybe Michaels 









   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!