Follow Me Here!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father Day Gift!

Today I'm going to share with you a project I made for Fathers Day 
I had Colored an image from The Paper Nest and I was 
trying to come up with something cute, as always to many ideas
and they mostly don't work but I wanted to do a Tackle Box
Why you ask because I colored the image Owen Fishing so 
I looked to see if I could get some ideas and yes I did. I found some
 great ideas at SVG cuts they had what I wanted and needed for 
this project. I will link where I got it and you can see she did a much
better job than me my fish looks funny I think because I but glitter pen on him 
it looks much better in person than a pic. 


There is the whole set I made I think its pretty
cute. It did take some time to cut out and put together all the little things,
 but sometimes that's okay to do. There is a tray with little fishing tackle.
This would be a gift for anyone who likes
fishing, I love the image when I saw it I
 couldn't wait to color him for Fathers Day.
To make the tackle box I used summer holiday kit train case,
and for the embellishments I used forest county, this tray
I used attic treasures and made it smaller to fit the train case.
The Card I used copic markes to color the image,and the embellishment
from forest county. The sentiment daddy'd lil buddy I got from the silhoutte store.


Here is the tackle box up close,
 take a look at the brads
I found at Michael's the look
 like screws.
The fishing poll is so cute, the tag has a fish on it.

The tray is embellished
with lures, bobber, hooks, and
line. I touched all of it up with a brown
 ink pad, to give it that used look.
One more of the tray. 

Now for the reason for my post the card, 
I colored Owen Fishing with copic
markers, embellished the card with 
tackle from the tackle box. (hehe) 
so here it is I hope you like it.


Here Owen Fishing up-close


and the inside of the card.






Go to The Paper Nest a take a look at all the images. 
Christine images are all Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, 
and inspired by her children. 
There is a new summer release coming June 22. We also have a DT
call right now for the info get it here
Thankyou for looking.

Supply list 

  
                                           

                                                                                      
 




Please come back to check out what I have coming up,
something new!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed it!