Follow Me Here!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy St. Paddy's Day

      

Happy St. Paddy's Day Treat Hat 


 This is another cute, cute, stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls
 I thought I would do something a bit different, but I'm always 
looking for something different or new to create. 
So I did this a Top Hat that is a treat box how cute. I may
 even make them as a gift for my 5 year old class (there is 
only 7 kids in his class). 
This is also for a challenge at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog.
 The Paper Nest is sponsoring this months challenge so give it a try. 
The theme is Luck of the Irish. (Anything green, gold glitter,
shamrocks, ect.) I hope I'm in there somewhere.
Next week March 19 is Color Challenge it is pastels.
And March 29 anything goes.       
Hop on over to Party Time Tuesdays to get all the details, check out their 
facebook page to.
The Top Hat is a Digital file from Creations by AR first time 
I used anything from there and it was very easy, the directions 
where great, some you have to figure out with a rocket 
scientist no joke. I also used It's easy Bow, and it was.
Now for some pics of it




Side View 




Inside is paper shamrocks 




This one is a little to light but
 you get the idea on how dang cute
the hat, bow and the digi is.





So hop on over to The Paper Nest and check out Christine's Stamps,
and Try a challenge at Party Time Tuesdays Blog.



 My List Of Supplies:

Digi Stamp: The Paper Nest 
Glitter Paper
Copics
My copics I used 



GIVEAWAY!!

 All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and add yourself to Christine PaperDolls Facebook page. thats it.....easy, right ?? Every Sunday night i will be doing a random drawing, JUST for followers of the blog and my Facebook page . 

The prizes will change each week...and to make it fun, you dont know what the prize is UNTIL you have been chosen ! hehe. 
We will let you know however, There Will be some GREAT things to  be giving away ( Copic markers , Paper Pads, Gift certificates , and lots of Embellishments ( Prima flowers, doodle bug twine and MUCH MUCH more !! )  Only named a few !! 


The first giveaway is this Sunday ...She will choose one lucky winner and post the name right on the facebook page != )
Good luck to all !!!