Follow Me Here!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Gifts


I did a few things for valentines day,
 I made some bookmakers, cards, boxes, 
and lots and lots of cupcakes.
 Lets start with Parker's Valentines for his class
 heart shaped footballs that are just the cutest things,
 For the girls in his class I made little purses very,
 very cute. and here they are all together, 
there is only 7 in his class so we are very lucky. 
We also made some for his piano teacher (aunt Dani) 
I made all these from an SVG set 
I bought at SVG Cuts you can find it
 here Valentine Kit, it was really easy 
I loved it.

 Now the Football Heart




this is very cute and easy you must try!
 The Football you cut
 4 pieces that's all.
Now the the girls Purse
they are just as cute and easy too.




The purse I cut 5 pieces but 
I added the black to make it stand out, 
I would have done more but
 I'm sure the 5 year olds don't 
really care what it looks like.
now for them all together....




here is the music note valentine




I am really happy how these came out and 
will be using them next year.

I had made these cards earlier not sure when.
I got the digis from All That Scraps
the first one is C.C. Designs Cool Honey
I'm sorry I didn't write down any details on this card




now for the next card I did for valentines day
I also got this one from all That Scraps 
I like the CC Designs they are cute.




I also made 2 bookmarks one I had already
 made with a digi from By LORi Designs 
 Puddle Jumpers Mary Jane
you can find them on the links above




Now to the cutest digi The Paper Nest Dolls 
I made her into a bookmark on top of a 
candy box I cut out with my Cricut.





Now for the cupcakes







They were very yummy, and looked pretty cool
too. no pics of them all frosted.
untill next it will be soon,
I have a post for the 
The Paper Nest Dolls in a few days.