Follow Me Here!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Stamp Party Tonight Online!


The Paper Nest Stamp Party Everyone is 

invited.....


Here's how it goes



Sale starts now and ends tonight at midnight tonight . Stamps are normally 7.99 each . However, today only they are:


$7.50 each if you buy 2
$7.00 if you buy 3 or more !! 



ALSO.......If they spend $30 or more, I will give FREE shipping
 ( in the US only )
*** in order to treat everyone fair , I will pay the first $5.95 towards the shipping on all out of the country orders !! *** 



To place an order , simple email
 me at: thepapernest@yahoo.com
and let me know what stamps
 they want...thats it! 
I will send PayPal invoice for the sale prices ,
 do NOT go on etsy, please email me directly for this offer .



**** in addition , everyone that orders 3 stamps
 are more will have their name added
 to my store drawing basket!!
 It will be just like they are here.
 I will be doing drawings throughout the evening at
 my stamp party tonight. Prizes 
include: rubber stamps, digital stamps
 and gift certificates to my store.***

Here's the link to the store The Paper Nest
To see the stamps Look here at the Etsy Store


Hurry Hurry on over their....